Tuesday 5 March 2024

Manaiakalani Class OnAir 2024


This year, I am one of the Manaiakalani Class OnAir teachers. My focus is to demonstrate and showcase content form the Manaiakalani Reading Practise Intensive (RPI) I participated in last year. The RPI is a reading professional development course that seeks to equip teachers with the necessary skills to effectuively tecah reading in the 21st century. You can read more about this by reading my posts from last year. 

My first Class OnAir episode is complete. A full lesson plan, video and reflection can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manaiakalani Maths practise Intensive - Day 5

Today focus on the MPI was Algebra. Vocabulary I was reminded of the vast amount of vocabulary students need to comprehend in order to under...