Tuesday 17 October 2017

Term 4 is here!


It's crunch time! In two weeks time we will be starting our final round of testing and I'll be able to see how much progress my kids have made and how effective my teaching has been. In order to prepare my kids for their tests I won't be covering anything new but I'll be consolidating what we have covered this year. Hopefully in consolidating their knowledge and strategies any small gaps or misconceptions can be addressed.

Post testing I will again be looking at fraction and decimal knowledge as this is an area that needs further development for my kids. We will be looking at converting fractions into decimal numbers and adding/subtracting decimal numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Practise Intensive - Day 9 Sharing

The 9th, and final day, of the Reading Practise Intensive was just as informative as the others. My big takeaway and challenge was around fe...